[Python-modules-team] New version of python-botocore commited to Git

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jan 15 16:59:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

I intend to package python-moto (#777089) which has a versioned
dependency python-botocore (>= 1.7.12).  Since the package currently in
Debian has a to low version number I updated the packaging Git to the
current latest release 1.8.28.  Since I have no idea about conflicts
with potential rdepends I hesitate to upload this updated package and
will leave this to you after a review.  Hope this helps updating the
package so far.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--