[Python-modules-team] RFS: python-uinput/2.3.2-1 [NEW]

Dmitry Smirnov onlyjob at debian.org
Fri Jul 27 06:19:38 BST 2018

On Friday, 27 July 2018 3:00:30 PM AEST أحمد المحمودي wrote:
> I don't think so, complete Python3/GTK3 version of xpra is closeI think.

I'd like to think that it is close but it doesn't look like introducing
Python2 binary packages would be much effort.

It is weird that the only user of this library can't use it until some time
in the future. That is of course if we don't introduce support for python2
even if only for a short time...

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the
obvious.
        -- George Orwell