[Python-modules-team] Comments regarding trololio_1.0-1_amd64.changes

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at sergiodj.net
Mon Jul 30 17:13:54 BST 2018

On Monday, July 30 2018, Chris Lamb wrote:

> You did not see the lintian tag asking you to justify the inclusion of the
> Python 2.x packages. If they are needed, that is 100% fine, but please don't
> add them out of "habit" :)

I actually saw the tag!  As it turns out, I was working on other
packages simultaneously and forgot to add an explanation.  The Python 2
version is needed, unfortunately, because it's a dependency to pagure
:-/.  Actually, that's the only reason I'm packaging this software...

Thanks, Chris.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36