[Python-modules-team] stretch-backports of python3-num2words (0.5.6-1)

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Jun 15 14:24:35 BST 2018

Hello,

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018, Sedat Dilek wrote:
> I have done a backport of python-num2words/python3-num2words for
> stretch (see attached files).
>
> Can you please integrate/upload them to stretch-backports?

I uploaded a backport. Thank you for the work you did but since the
package is maintained in git I would have preferred a simple patch to
merge in a new stretch-backports branch.

We rebuild out of git and the files you supplied were mostly of no use to
us (I could have used debdiff on the .dsc to get a patch but since it
required only a changelog update, we skipped this entirely).

BTW, you might be interested in this:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/oca-core

Regards,
--