[Python-modules-team] Asking for packaging

Ondrej Novy novy at ondrej.org
Thu May 10 08:36:31 BST 2018

> When I make a push to the package that I maintain on salsa repo. Is
> necessary upload the package to debian-mentors too?

after you push changes to salsa repo, you need sponsor for upload. Best way
to find sponsor for DPMT packages is to join IRC #debian-python and ask for
sponsoring there. Typically it's not needed to push it to debian-mentors,
because sponsor will pull package from our git.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy at ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B