[Python-modules-team] Mass-commit fix of lintian ancient-python-version-field

Joseph Herlant herlantj at gmail.com
Thu May 10 23:19:09 BST 2018

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 4:29 AM, Ondrej Novy <novy at ondrej.org> wrote:
> Removing Python 2 version: <= 2.7 (thus all)
> Removing Python 3 version: <= 3.4 (older than jessie)
>
> Any objections?

Thanks for doing that Ondřej, maybe we could delete the pycompat file
when exists at the same time (in a separate commit of course) to to
get rid of debian-pycompat-is-obsolete. It seems there are still 18
python modules with that file in.
If not, no worries I was planning to check the packages that have this
linitian tag in the next week or so, see what I can do to get rid of
that.

Thanks
Joseph