[Python-modules-team] Updates on python-trml2pdf

Pino Toscano pino at debian.org
Sun May 13 10:33:42 BST 2018

Hello, dear DPMT!

(please CC me, I'm not subscribed to this list)

Few months ago, kraft was removed from testing because it depends on
python-trml2pdf, which itself has a RC bug, and thus the autoremoval
for it was triggered. I wrote Raphaƫl Hertzog (the person that worked
on it in the past), and he told me he dropped himself from Uploaders
in 2012, and so he no longer works on it.

Since I'd like to see kraft in testing (and then in the next stable)
once again, I'm asking you if any of you could bring python-trml2pdf
back in shape. I know "please do work" is not a nice thing to ask,
although I figured out that for Python experts like you polishing this
Python package would be a very easy task.

Thanks in advance,
--
Pino Toscano