[Python-modules-team] RFS: impacket/0.9.15-5 [ITA]

eamanu15 emmanuelarias30 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 01:48:23 BST 2018

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "impacket"

* Package name    : impacket
Version         : 0.9.15-5
Upstream Author : Alberto Solino <bethus at gmail.com>
* URL             : https://pypi.org/project/impacket/
* License         : Apache Software License Modified
Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

python-impacket - Python module to easily build and dissect network
protocols

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/impacket

dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/impacket/impacket_0.9.15-5.dsc

or alternatively,

git clone https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/impacket.git

More information about impacket can be obtained from
https://github.com/CoreSecurity/impacket

Changes since the last upload:

  [ Ondřej Nový ]
  * d/control: Set Vcs-* to salsa.debian.org
  * d/copyright: Use https protocol in Format field
  * d/watch: Use https protocol
  * d/changelog: Remove trailing whitespaces

  [ Emmanuel Arias ]
  * d/control: Change Maintainer field for Debian Python Module Team
  * d/control: Change Uploaders field for me (Closes: #895785)
  * d/control: Update debhelper from 9 to 11
  * d/control: Update Standards-Version  to 4.1.4
  * d/control: Add autopkgtest-pkg-python to Testsuite
  * d/compat: Update from 9 to 11
  * d/copyright: Add me on copyright of debian field.

Regards,
Emmanuel Arias
--
Arias Emmanuel