[Python-modules-team] RFS: pygithub/1.40a3-1 [ITP]

eamanu15 emmanuelarias30 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:35:25 BST 2018

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pygithub"

* Package name    : pygithub
   Version         : 1.40a3-1
   Upstream Author : Author : Adam Dangoor <adamdangoor at gmail.com>
                                               Vincent Jacques <
vincent at vincent-jacques.net>
                                                Jeremy Phelps <
jphelps at linuxfoundation.org>
* URL             : https://pypi.python.org/pypi/PyGithub
* License         : LGPL-3+
  Section         : python

 It builds those binary packages:

python-github - Access to full Github API v3 from Python2
python3-github - Access the full Github API v3 from Python3

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/pygithub
or https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/pygithub

dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pygithub/pygithub_1.40a3-1.dsc
or
git clone git at salsa.debian.org:python-team/modules/pygithub.git

More information about pygithub can be obtained from
http://pygithub.readthedocs.io/

Changes since the last upload:
  * New upstream release
  * Update Standards-Version from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4 version
  * Add Uploaders field from debian/control to intent to adopt the
     package (Closes: #851187)

Regards,
Emmanuel Arias
--