[Python-modules-team] RFS: python-cassandra-driver/3.16.0-1 [ITA]

eamanu15 emmanuelarias30 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 23:26:30 GMT 2018

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-cassandra-driver"

* Package name    : python-cassandra-driver
  Version         : 3.16.0-1
  Upstream Author : DataStax <https://www.datastax.com/>
* URL             : https://github.com/datastax/python-driver
* License         : Apache License 2.0
  Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

  python-cassandra - Python driver for Apache Cassandra
  python-cassandra-dbg - Python driver for Apache Cassandra (debug)
  python3-cassandra - Python driver for Apache Cassandra (Python 3)
  python3-cassandra-dbg - Python driver for Apache Cassandra (Python 3
debug)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-cassandra-driver

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-cassandra-driver/python-cassandra-driver_3.16.0-1.dsc

More information about python-cassandra-driver can be obtained from
https://github.com/datastax/python-driver

Changes since the last upload:

  [ Ondřej Nový ]
  * Convert git repository from git-dpm to gbp layout

  [ Emmanuel Arias ]
  * New upstream release
  * Add DPMT to Maintainer field on d/control
  * Add myself to Uploaders field on d/control
  * Closes: #888400
  * Update Standards Version from 4.1.4 to 4.2.1
  * Update Copyright of d/* files
  * Update d/compat from 10 to 11
  * FIx problems on d/copyright

Regards,