[Python-modules-team] Content Collaboration

Tara Smith smithtara.kite at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 08:00:29 GMT 2019

Hello!

I hope things are going great with you. I’m Tara Smith, and I'm working as
a member of Kite <https://kite.com/>’s Editorial Team. Kite is an AI
Autocomplete plugin for Python that allows programmers to offload the
repetitive parts of writing code. We believe that machine learning will
allow anyone and everyone to code better, faster and much more efficiently.

I came across your website, marcela-campo.blogspot.com and I thought that
you might be interested in collaborating with us.

We can share insightful articles that you can share on your site as an
external resource in your articles. Kite has a huge repository of Python
documentation and our code completion plugin is free to download and try.
Perhaps you can try it yourself or invite your readers to do so. In return,
we will proactively promote your blog by sharing the link to the
republished article or your own content through our Twitter channels.

Below is a sample article from our website that we see as relevant to your
page:

*Django Database Migrations: A Comprehensive Overview*

https://kite.com/blog/python/django-database-migrations-overview/

We hope that you’re interested in our proposal. Should you have any
questions about it, please let me know and I'd be glad to help.

Thanks a lot and I’m looking forward to your favorable response.

Tara Smith

Kite Editorial Team Kite <http://kite.com>

--

ᐧ