[Python-modules-team] rdflib: Build-Depends on python-rdflib-jsonld

Paul Gevers elbrus at debian.org
Sun Dec 29 15:29:48 GMT 2019

clone 938336 -1
severity -1 serious
retitle -1 rdflib: Build-Depends on python-rdflib-jsonld
thanks

Hi,

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 07:49:52 +0000 Matthias Klose <doko at debian.org> wrote:
> Your package either build-depends, depends on Python2, or uses Python2
> in the autopkg tests.  Please stop using Python2, and fix this issue
> by one of the following actions.

The python-rdflib-jsonld package already ripped its Python2 package out.
rdflib Build-Depends on it (for tests), so it currently can't be build
on buildds in sid and bullseye. Please fix the build of rdflib. As I
believe the build issue itself can be fixed without fixing the full
Python2 removal bug, I cloned it to be specific for the BD issue.

Paul