[Python-modules-team] Source: genshi

Herbert Fortes terberh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:01:38 GMT 2019

Hi,

Genshi Debian package has two simple RC bugs.

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?archive=no&pend-exc=pending-fixed&pend-exc=fixed&pend-exc=done&sev-inc=critical&sev-inc=grave&sev-inc=serious&repeatmerged=no&src=genshi

One is to update the package to the last upstream release.
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 14:34:32 +0200

The other is about 'examples/tutorial/geddit/static/jquery.js'
file. Lintian does not know that it is a symlink. The
package 'python-genshi-doc' already Depends on libjs-jquery
package.

I did the package with the last upstream verion - 0.7.1. It
will be at mentors tomorrow. And I will do a Team upload
delayed 3 days.

Cowbuilder and Piuparts ok.

I was able to upload a package today- webcamoid. But I am 'blocked'
at salsa. Waiting for the debian-keyring upload.

https://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/vcswatch?package=debian-keyring

Regards,
Herbert