[Python-modules-team] Comments regarding python-miio_0.4.4-1_multi.changes

Johannes Schauer josch at debian.org
Wed Feb 6 06:07:30 GMT 2019

Hi Scott,

thanks a lot for your review!

Quoting Scott Kitterman (2019-02-06 03:41:00)
> Your debian/copyright lists "2017-2019 Sebastian Muszynski <basti at linkt.de>"
> as an upstream copyright holder.  On the assumption that is correct, you
> should ask upstream to more completely document the copyright holders in the
> work.

I showed upstream the debian/copyright file and they said "I think you are on
point with the copyrights" [1]. I'm unsure what you mean when you advise to
"more completely" document the copyright holders?

[1] https://github.com/rytilahti/python-miio/issues/474

> You list the maintainer as Debian Python Modules Team <python-modules-team@
> lists.alioth.debian.org>, but the Vcs-* fields show the Python Applications
> Packaging Team namespace.  You should pick one and be consistent (PAPT is
> probably more approprite for this package).

Whoops! Indeed I intended PAPT. That's also where I put the git repository.
Thanks for finding this bug!

cheers, josch