[Python-modules-team] Processed: Clone 919145 from mailman3 to python3-alembic

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Jan 13 07:51:06 GMT 2019

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> clone 919145 -1
Bug #919145 [mailman3] mailman3: stretch-backports dependencies can not be satisfied with python3-alembic from backports
Bug 919145 cloned as bug 919146
> reassign -1 python3-alembic 1.0.0-2~bpo9+1
Bug #919146 [mailman3] mailman3: stretch-backports dependencies can not be satisfied with python3-alembic from backports
Bug reassigned from package 'mailman3' to 'python3-alembic'.
No longer marked as found in versions mailman3/3.2.0-4~bpo9+1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #919146 to the same values previously set
Bug #919146 [python3-alembic] mailman3: stretch-backports dependencies can not be satisfied with python3-alembic from backports
Marked as found in versions alembic/1.0.0-2~bpo9+1.
> retitle -1 python3-alembic from stretch-backports can not be installed with python3-sqlalchemy from stretch-backports
Bug #919146 [python3-alembic] mailman3: stretch-backports dependencies can not be satisfied with python3-alembic from backports
Changed Bug title to 'python3-alembic from stretch-backports can not be installed with python3-sqlalchemy from stretch-backports' from 'mailman3: stretch-backports dependencies can not be satisfied with python3-alembic from backports'.

919145: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=919145
919146: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=919146
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems