[Python-modules-team] would anybody be interested in maintaining feed2toot ?

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 12:02:49 GMT 2019

Hi all,

I recently discovered feed2toot. It basically maintains a bot which
can help in re-directing traffic from blog, vlogs, youtube etc. to
fediverse. In a way it's a content re-director. It basically takes an
RSS feed and re-directs it any of the mastodon social networks.

I have already filed an RFP #945075 . Am open to testing it out if
somebody is willing to put in the time.

Looking forward to know if somebody takes this up :)

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C