[Python-modules-team] python-sphinx-issues_1.2.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Scott Kitterman ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Oct 27 15:00:10 GMT 2019

Unfortunately I am going to have to reject your package.  While we can accept
some errors in debian/copyright, a missing license needs to be fixed before
the package enters the archive.

The following note from one of the FTP Team trainees explains:

NOTICE mentions that some source comes from Jeff Forcier, which is under the
BSD-2-clause license. This copyright holder and license is not mentioned in
d/copyright.
Note: This omission violates the second clause.

Scott K

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.