[Python-modules-team] python-libusb1

debianbugs at felinefamily.org debianbugs at felinefamily.org
Sun Jun 14 23:27:06 BST 2020

Hello all-

I’m doing some work with another team on a related project. Part of their work requires python-trezor to be upgraded in Testing. Python-trezor is currently held back by python-libusb1 which needed a minor update to conform to python naming rules. I had contacted Arnaud, he updated the package and uploaded it to NEW. It took a good three weeks, but when it progressed through NEW it was still rejected, the excuse listed is "Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by arnau, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration”. I emailed Arnaud but haven’t heard back, I assume he’s currently tied up with other projects.

Is someone available that could look into fix so python-libusb1 can progress to testing? I’m not a Debian developer, but I’m more than willing to do anything I can to help.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Mike