[Python-modules-team] FYI 30-03-2020

CHARLES STANLEY & CO LTD info1 at fazmusica.com
Mon Mar 30 11:18:38 BST 2020

CHARLES STANLEY & CO LTD,
5 BISHOPSGATE, LONDON EC2N 3AS,
UNITED KINGDOM.

I am Mr. Samuel R.W. Price, Director; Private Wealth Management of Charles Stanley Firm, London, United Kingdom.

I wish to share a trust information with you.

I accept, we have never met before and one has to be careful before responding to matters of such concerns. All this will be addressed upon your reply, given the conditions I shall explain in my detail request for your collaboration.

Due to the expedient nature of this matter, your prompt reply will be most appreciated in giving you a breakdown on this subject. Please, contact as a matter of urgency for further briefing.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,
Samuel R.W. Price.

Unsubscribe (  https://u14930263.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/unsubscribe?upn=-2Bhtkm6SDKcrqjRFK9GSlajPtMKxD4iOq0W6VPeXeIrqCcW9QlbWRE5Idk6bSY6PgBb8GxOhmXi-2FObZtDBqtKnOx1-2BjZzXA13NgfHgZSutEdoVEmzW-2ByG1r0JAeLtzkIq2f3nsMO6SPLRa3GIaF8Q8HLKLYI6ne1Zh0cu3WoPfKPXiruwXcbS0tKMmWw0vKxPuM4zG-2BDHVIa1Ii-2FvgWlftp2SPyXQCds6o9ptLrzM44SiMTcPBoYTxaUlgvkZlPZcAetdtfGuFOAQm95tcXTo3DxbYWsGohnbbzxduFrLM4hJTJ2v489xdvi1vbnwfUd3ZW0aqr34krm-2Bl5kNKLgTLAmOWAfc9d001EGcY7FSZuBKWxZoNzZ7Cw86-2F2ulNNMfBpdscKlD2kr1c1ZgiFgrxatLAJkoEX6liIY1VuMJZ-2B-2BzRWN5a4mESirbtkhquM-2FpvXvu-2FOjbaHzeUuZpUpxSoRRiKDn7LiWmr3gVd2afOyIdvhDmeSQ4O0VR9pmBPS-2BMQVSJUe3pcymmH4EL4FVjObFkoGrvnmSkZFIYtXqqYaBrDtxBtKCZwGIt6Lc6IVn8Jkkyg1h-2BJYEuFB4hkrysP-2FOcU4zaVwxXZ7tInGTQA204tDHdEkp8Tb8gNeyLgXK-2FeOnsfYVEXMLJ7A3sJDEmxQ-3D-3D  )