[Python-modules-team] Broken link on alioth-lists.debian.net

Adam Carter acarter at slateberry.com
Thu Mar 11 16:39:16 GMT 2021

I noticed that you have a broken link to a website
called Conexant.com. That site was first published way back in 1999 but
unfortunately, it is no longer a working website.

You link to Conexant on this page:
alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/sane-devel/2008-October/022933.html

We recently published an article that explains what happened to the
site.  I think it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your
readers.

Here's the article if you want to take a look:
https://www.mokotechnology.com/what-happened-to-conexant/

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?

Cheers,
-Adam

--
Adam Carter
5 Ross Rd

By the way, if you didn't like receiving this message, please just reply
with something like "please don't email me any more", and I'll make sure
that I don't.