[Python-modules-team] Put a surface finish Expert on Your Team lists.alioth.debian.org

Jario Needs Jario.Needs at ai.ou.du-a.specifyintools.info
Thu Jun 2 16:54:05 BST 2022

hello python-modules-team,
I really hope you are doing well.

We operate from our 3,500 sqm/37,673 sq ft engineering facility in Pingshan New District, Shenzhen, China. We continually invest in the most advanced 5-Axis and CNC engineering machinery. We use the latest CAD, SOLIDWORKS, Pro ENGINEER and UG software which allows us to manufacture highly complex precision components to tight deadlines. Dowse can produce bespoke one-off components, or manufacture larger batch requirements.
Our ability includes but is not limited to
1. Product design and develop, OEM/ODM
2. Mould tooling, HASCO/DME/Metric Standard.
3. Injection moulding, 20machines ranging 50T~800T in house
4. Superior surface treatment like powder coating, oil painting and ED coating, silk screen and plating etc.
Please reply directly to this email.

If you are interested in any aluminum foil product, please send me drawings or samples and we will give you the best price.

We look forward to building a strong business venture together over the coming months.
Best  -  Jario.Needs

CNM