[Python-modules-team] Product packaging and shipping.

Collette Cangiano Collette.Cangiano at nnser.stampedcomponents.com
Mon Mar 7 16:09:37 GMT 2022

Hi python-modules-team,
How are you, along with your business? We wish all Fine.

Do you need a partner to help turn your product idea into a commercially successful plastic product? Or does an existing part need re-engineering? We look forward to putting our knowhow and expertise to work for you. Together we’ll  come up with the optimum solution to fit your needs.

We leverage our knowledge of – and experience with – the processing of high performance and engineering thermoplastics to support the material selection process. The choice and application of the appropriate material is crucial to achieve the desired functionality, safety and lifespan of a product. At CNM Plastics, we work with a wide range of thermoplastics in our injection molding processes, from standard to engineered, including PPS, 15-60% glass-fiber reinforced PA, ABS high flow, POM, amongst others.

We have 8 years experiences in this field, our difference and advantages as follows:
a)	we have professional marketing team to coordinate orders, samples, quotation very well to save you time. Also, we have quick reaction on complex issues.
b)	we have strong R&D team (understand English) to offer you the design to meet your request
c)	we have complete equipment and sufficient production capacity, all your cargo can be with on-time delivery
d)  Plastic, zinc, aluminum and magnesium products solutions
e)  Product design and develop, OEM/ODM
f)  one stop service from the design phase to quantity production.
Please try to reply to this email directly.

Any inquiries, please let me know, I will quote you as soon as possible.

We look forward to working with you for your cooperation. We will provide you with our optimal service!
Fondly,  -  Collette.Cangiano

CNM