[Python-modules-team] First Website on Law in Pakistan

Pakistan Lawyers sm at spunkmails.online
Wed Feb 22 17:07:01 GMT 2023

Pakistanlawyer.com is honoured to be Pakistan’s first law website
which is working since 1996 to spread free Legal Awareness to the
general public by pori using the following:
1) Laws
Many people fail to understand their fundamental rights and so
Pakistanlawyer.com has published over 4500+ laws on their website for
general public to read and understand them.
2) Legal Advice
Do you want legal help? If yes then you’re at the right platform!
Pakistanlawyer.com is providing free legal advice to the general
public via email, on call and call back services. Our professional
team and member’s provides free legal advice on all the issue.
3) Lawyer’s Directory
Do you want to find a lawyer from a different city?
We have lawyer’s database from all over Pakistan, you can search
lawyer’s or if you are a lawyer get your data added.
4) Find Lawyer
Are you looking for a legal professional?
We help the general public to find lawyer’s from all over Pakistan
according to their issue/case. Our support team helps them to find the
best lawyer according to their requirements.
5) Legal Awareness
Every citizen must know their legal rights and so pakistanlawyer.com
is providing Legal Awareness on different topics for the general
public via video’s.
6) Online Course.
Willing to try out some legal courses?
We have courses on different topics which comes which Multiple choice
questions (MCQ’s) where the general public can understand the course
and answer the questions, a certificate is also issued after the quiz
if the quiz is answered correctly.
7) Legal Questions and Answers (FAQ’s)
Increase your legal knowledge by reading legal F.A.Qs
We have answered the most asked questions regarding Law, where you
can read and understand the law.
8) Membership
Be a part of our Members team and join our Membership programme is
where Lawyer and general public can register to spread legal
awareness, we also offer them certificates.
9) Lawyers Website.
Are you a lawyer, willing to have a website?
Pakistanlawyer.com has a free website for lawyers, which will help
them increase their client-age.
10) Case Law Search Service
Do you want us to provide you case laws?
Pakistanlawyer.com is providing case law service where we will search
and provide general public case laws as per their need.
11) Case Management
Being a lawyer, sometimes it’s difficult to mange your daily cases?
We have made it easier and now lawyers can manage their legal work
under one website.
12) Articles
Do you enjoy reading or writing articles?
You can read or write articles on pakistanlawyer.com/articles in
English or Urdu
13) Achievement Award
Work with us and get an “Achievement Award”
Pakistanlawyer.com will be providing achievement awards to the ones
who will write articles or create videos for our website.
14) Legal Expert.
Tired of searching for a good legal expert for guidance?
Legal expert helps you get in touch with a legal expert, chat with
them and get your issues solved.
15) Discussion forum
Discussion forum is a general discussion platform to spread legal
awareness. Where anyone can register and discuss on several different
topics. The main objective of this platform is to spread legal
awareness. Discussion can be done on any topic related to law in order
to promote legal awareness among the general public.
16) Application
We recently have published our application on Android and IOS.
Visit https://pakistanlawyer.com/