[Python-modules-team] Elite business resource now open to you: Dugan’s

Alyssa Andrews alesandrodushku750 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:07:05 BST 2023

Hello,

Just thought to send you a quick line: I think I can assist Dugan’s with
getting back hundreds of minutes of time each month by ensuring you
automatically pay all your staff/employees.

Using our platform, we've helped 1000s of businesses like yours direct
deposit into your people’s accounts, withhold/pay the right taxes & keep
track of everything effortlessly.

Is this something you would like? If yes, respond back to this message and
let me know a good phone number/timeslot to briefly reach and go into more
details.

Best,

Alyssa Andrews, Client Analyst | Syroluab