[Python-modules-team] Keep you on or off this list?: Dugan’s

Xander Dawson mojrunbcte at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:55:36 BST 2023

Hi there,

My name is Xander Dawson from Slulangl, we help companies like yours answer
inbound calls with our team of highly-skilled American reps.

We’ve been able to cut call handling costs for other companies by up to as
35%, while offering a well managed, satisfaction-raising service their
callers love.

Would you like us to get started on your Inbound Call Answering quote?
Reply here with anticipated call volume each month, and we’ll follow up
shortly to verify your needs.

Regards,

Xander Dawson
Customer Experience Manager