[Qa-debsources] Warning: Debsources is out of date

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Thu Mar 10 14:34:48 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 01:36:17PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I'm importing it from archive.d.o (mostly a no-op, just to mark as
> sticky the relevant packages so taht they don't get removed) right now.
> As soon as that is done I'll re-enable regular updates.

squeeze and squeeze-lts have now been imported as "sticky" suites. I've
took the chance to document in doc/archive-a-suite.txt the process to do
so (which could use some bug fixes / more automative, but it currently
works as is :-)).

I've re-enabled updates and triggered one (which is currently ongoing)
to catch up with the mirror network.

That's all for Squeeze folks,
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o