[Qa-debsources] [GSoc] Technology Discussion

Aaron Delaney aaron.delaney29 at mail.dcu.ie
Wed May 18 21:59:48 UTC 2016

Hey all,

Again: apologies to the mentors for missing the initial meeting regarding
this thread and failing to alert you. It won't happen again.

I've since populated the Trello board with items, with help from orestis.

I've been working on compiling the research for the client side rendering
framework. it still needs some work though. The current main problem I'm
facing is wondering how these will actually work inside the current web
application.

I'll have to dive through the source and see how I'll convert over from
views that are rendered by the server over to JSON or websocket data
polling.

And as for meeting again, I'm free Thursday till 12:30 GMT, and Friday
2:30pm onwards.

Thanks,

Aaron