[Qa-debsources] Patch view for linux in wheezy doesn't work

Orestis Ioannou orestis at oioannou.com
Wed Jan 4 07:11:20 UTC 2017

Hello,

Unfortunately for the moment we patch and analyze the d/patches/series
file and all the patches on the fly in order to to provide the patches
summary. Wheezy has a looooooong list of patches so yes it results on a
timeout
https://sources.debian.net/src/linux/3.2.78-1/debian/patches/series/

I am not sure there are many packages with this kind of problem but
maybe a solution would be to do a pagination on this view and parse only
100 patches at a time or so.

Cheers,

Orestis