[Qa-debsources] Hello

Erena Kame George erenageorge0123 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 19:37:56 UTC 2017

Greetings dear, Please can you help me transfer my inheritance for a good project in your country is always my dream to continue my education in your country and be living peaceful.  I am very desperate to have this heritage transfers out immediately because of my wicked relative who is after my dear life just because of this inheritance.So I need your assistance to have this money transfer the money out to your country for investment project of any that you can help provide and I will also like to continue my education.my full name is Erena Kame George
Single girl never married
My hobby is: Reading,travelling handball,table tennis and charity volunteer.
Religion;Christian but I respect other believe or religion
Date of birth: 07/03/1999
Student: Undergraduate which to continue, my plan for the future is to become a doctor or nurse. please if you have any question feel free to ask me, thank you hope to hear from you as soon as possible.  sincerely yours  Erena