[Qa-debsources] Remain blessed

Mrs. Ulrika Andtbacka ubaabbe at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 20:26:27 UTC 2017

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Am Mrs. Ulrika Andtbacka, from Kuwait. I married to Mr.Tom Andtbacka who worked with Kuwait embassy in Cote d'ivoire for nine years before he died in the year 2015.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.9million dollars in a bank in Ghana. Presently, this money is still in bank. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next eight months due to cancer problem.

I want to donate this money to the less privileged in the society with your help. As soon as i receive your reply i shall give you the contact of the bank in Ghana, and I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the fund from the Ministry of Justice. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose.

Private Email: andtbackaul at gmail.com
Remain blessed in the Lord.
Your sister in Christ,
Mrs. Ulrika Andtbacka