[Qa-debsources] (no subject)

Sarah Edward. mrs.sarahjohnsonn at gmail.com
Mon May 22 18:33:19 UTC 2017

***

Peace be with you,

Gladly seek for your sincere help in setting up a Charitable
Organization to help the less privileged, old aged and vulnerable
people under your care,

It is my desire to use my late husband wealth of $3,000,000.00 to set
up a charity foundation to help the needy and the less privileged ones
in your country under your care, Can you help to build this Charity
project in your country?  All i need from you is your sincerity to use
this funds to do this project as i desired to use it for less
privileged ones, orphanage homes and  vulnerable people,

We can make the world a better place when we help one another
sincerely from our good heart,

Let read from you and know your opinion in doing this Noble Project,

Mrs.Sarah.Edward