[Qa-debsources] From Fatou Komar

Fatou Komar orders at esorauto.com
Wed Jun 7 18:08:23 UTC 2017

Good day my dearest,
My name is Miss Fatou Komar. I am 22 years old and the only daughter of my late parents (Late Mr. and Mrs Mustafa Komar). We are a native of Bonikro, Northern part of Cote d'Ivoire. I was born and brought up here in Bonikro Cote d'Ivoire. My deceased father was the major Auto Mobile dealers in Cote d'Ivoire before he was posioned to death by my wicked uncle. My mother died after giving birth to me due to over blood
 flow out of her body and poor medical experts during those days. I have been facing alot of difficulties and humiliations from my late father's relatives. Now I have decided to
 move into your country where i will spend the rest of my life and have a peaceful mind.

Please I am seriously in need of your help to secure my inheritance value the sum of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,500,000.00 DOLLARS) which my late father deposited in a prime bank here in Cote d'Ivoire before he died. I want you to assist me transfer the money to your account and accept me as part of your family. You are not going to face any difficulties or legal implications as my late father's banker has agreed to assist me handle the transaction with their bank where my late father deposited the money.

Meanwhile, i am willing to offer you 25% of the money as soon as the bank transfer the money to your account. The 25% offer is your compensation from my heart for your assistance to transfer the money to your account and accept me as part of your family.
Please help me, I want to spend the rest of my life in your
 country.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Fatou Komar