[Qa-debsources] TIME TO REJOICE HAS COME

Mr. Antonio Labata financialinstruments999 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 09:37:38 UTC 2017

Attn: Beneficiary,

Kindly permit me to introduce myself to you and to explain to you reason
why am contacting you at this time and honestly you did not know me but
i really bring Good News to your door step which i will like you to give
me cooperation i may need.

I am Antonio Labata a Nigeria but Canadian Born based at Edmonton,
Alberta, Canada an Accountant by profession and i am been invited to
Nigeria together with Germany based accountant and we are been invited
by Federal Government under this present administration to help audit
the activities of past administration of Former President Good Luck
Jonathan mostly the way they are been handle International Payment Such
as Inheritance, Contract and those that supply items to federal
government during his regime.

Honestly speaking we detected a lot of irregularities and fraud during
our audit and the most painful part of it is that we detected a lot of
beneficiaries from many parts of the world that have spent lot of money
regardless to receive their payment which at the end their payment did
not release to them and your name is on the list of those we detected
that is why am contacting you now.

We have already sent our report to the Federal Government and point very
hard to the Federal Government on cases of the beneficiaries who has
lost so much of there hard earn money in respect of their payment and
their payment was still not release and it is on this regards the
federal government of Nigeria mandated me to handle the payment of
beneficiaries and make sure their payment is release in as much as due
process/ legal process is been follow by any of the beneficiaries.

I am not invited here because of your matter but our finding has made to
come across your case which am telling you it is the Lord doing.
Therefore, I am here without fear of favor to inform you that i "
Antonio Labata and Batuketa Lusilavovo " will secure the release of your
payment through Atm Master Debit Card at United Bank For Africa and for
your information i am not saying this to please you but it is something
i can give you 100% guarantee that i can do.

I want to say it again and again that i will secure the release of your
payment through Atm Master Debit Card at United Bank for Africa, all i
need is your cooperation and work with me. I am a man of honest and his
word, i don’t say something i cannot do, so releasing your payment is
something i can achieve and celebration will be yours.

You might think what you have gone through in the past but i tell you
give Antonio Labata the benefit of doubt to proof himself and you will
not disappointed.

Kindly forward your reachable telephone number and residential address
without delay so that i can submit an application to the ministries
concern. I will stop here while i wait for your immediate response.

Best Wishes
Antonio Labata
EMAIL: antonio_labata11 at outlook.com