[Qa-debsources] CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS INQUIRY

Richard Lonie richardlonie2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 19:51:17 UTC 2017

RE: CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS INQUIRY

Dear friend greetings.  I'm  Mr. Graham B.Russell from London here in
England. I have carefully studied your country's business potentials and
the traditional hospitality of your people. I found your contact detail on
your country's business and professional page and after inquiries, you were
recommended as a credible and hard working person hence this letter. I want
to relocate my family to your country and confidentially invest the sum of
GBP£6.5 million pounds sterling through you, into any profitable business
which you can recommend that can give us at least 10% annual returns on
investment. I will have you as my manager and partner and it will be a
joint business between us after we reach an understanding. I prefer
investment in the areas of real estate, tourism or agriculture but I will
rely on your recommendation, guidance, and advice to proceed. I can also
invest in your establishment if your by-law allows foreign direct
investment. Due to my urgent need to relocate my family to your country, I
want you to assist me and find a good home (a six bedroom water-front
property) for my immediate purchase and relocation. I will give you 3% of
the  fund for your sincere cooperation to achieve this project with me.You
will agree with me that this requires mutual trust, honesty, faith, and
understanding.

I am aware that some persons have abused the internet  by circulating bogus
messages which you may have received one and makes it difficult to trust,
Ket me assure you that I am not part of it as I have my hard earned name
and reputation to protect. I will gladly give you evidence of the existence
of my fund on your request to prove that this is not a hoax that exists on
the internet, but a genuine business request which is 100% safe, risk-free
and legal both now and in future. If you do not want to work with me,
please indicate in your reply so that I can seek for someone else. But If
you think we can work together for our mutual benefit, let me know your
thinking including your business plan, your questions if any and if it is
possible to get the money back in the next 10 years while the investment
still runs. I await your reply via email   grahambaldock2017 at gmail.com
 (or) grahamrussel2017 at outlook.com  Tel:+447031977784, Fax:+44 872 743
0258. Thanks for your time and attention. Regards.