[Qa-debsources] Hello Dear friend

Flora Andrew florad10 at outlook.fr
Thu Aug 10 16:37:53 UTC 2017

Fund Transfer.
Hello Dear friend

I have sent you this e-mail for open discussions with you. I don't want you to misunderstand this offer in any aspect...if it is okay with you, I ask
 for your full cooperation. I have contacted you base on trust to handle an investment in your country/company on my behalf as a prospective partner.

My name is Flora Andrew It might interest you to know that I have US$8.600, 000.00,
 Eight million Six Hundred thousand deposited by late father with a financial institution I want your partnership for investing the fund in your country/company . It is pertinent to ask if you can handle this
 fund/investment in your country, give all the necessary details about the financial
Institution for more information. Meanwhile, I am very honest in my dealings with people
 and I also demand the same from you as a Partner to be. Can I trust you with this fund?

I want you to note that this is a mutual business venture a s there is a reward for your assistance. I shall let you know your benefit for your assistance as we proceed. For a more comprehensive about details of the fund, please contact me as soon as possible. If you find this letter offensive, please ignore it and accept my apologies.

Regards,
Flora Andrew