[Qa-debsources] profibus supply

annie at profibus-plc.com annie at profibus-plc.com
Wed Aug 16 13:39:31 UTC 2017

Dear sir/madam:
Hope u are fine. Wish everything well with you and your esteemed
company !
We produce products and sold to SIEMENS agents/distributors all
over the world.
More and more companies choose our products because of good
quality and cheap price.
We also are the stable supplier of Siemens agent
and VIPA agent.

    model
    description
    price

    6ES7 972-0BA12-0XA0
    Profibus connector,without PG port,90
    degree
    $23.12

    6ES7 972-0BB12-0XA0
    Profibus connector,with PG port ,90
    degree
    $30.83

    6ES7 972-0BA41-0XA0
    Profibus Connector,without PG port,35
    degree
    $20.00

    6ES7 972-0BB42-0XA0
    Profibus Connector,with PG port,35
degree
    $25.00

    KW-DP90
    Profibus connector,with PG port,90 degree,with
      diagnostic function
    $25.00

    6ES7 392-1AJ00-0AA0
    S7-300 front connector(20 pin)
    $15.00

    6ES7 392-1AM00-0AA0
    S7-300 front connector(40 pin)
    $20.00

    6GK1 901-1BB10-2AA0
    RJ45 PLUG CONNECTOR,180 degree
    $10.28

    6GK1 901-1BB20-2AA0
    RJ45 PLUG CONNECTOR,90 degree
    $10.28

    6ES7 390-1AF30-0AA0
    S7-300 PLC rail,530 MM length.
    $21.99

    6ES7 195-1GA00-0XA0
    hot plug rail,483mm
    $25.00

We sell over 60,000 profibus connectors , I/O modules to Europe per
year .The main is sold to Germany and Italy two countries.
And we sold these
since 2005. So you could take your heart at rest about the quality.
If you
need any of those products,please do feel free to contact me.I am willing to try
my best to help you.