[Qa-debsources] From Miss.Aminata El-Kerdi

Aminata El-Kerdi aminataarmand at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 21:57:55 UTC 2017

>From Miss.Aminata El-Kerdi
Abidjan,Ivory Coast,

In
 confidence,i have to introduce myself for i am Miss.Aminata El-Kerdi,
22 years old, I am the only daughter of late Dr. and Mrs. Kazimir
El-Kerdi. I prayed before contacting you, please for God sake do not see
 my mail as an embarrassment as we do not know each other before.

 wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the
transfer of my inherited money for investment ventures under your care
and directive,while i will continue my education there in your country. I
 inherited Five Million,Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($5,500,000.00)
here in my name with one of the prime bank in my country and I will
require your assistance in receiving the transfer of my inherited money
in your local account for investment purposes,as it is my wish to come
over to your country to further my education while you take care of the
investment of the money.

Please i am an orphan and i need your
assistance to transfer my inherited money to your country and also your
assistance to secure a nice school for me in your country where I will
continue my education.Please I did not comfortable here because of my
wicked and greedy uncles ,The uncles has took away all my father's
properties and now looking means to have an access on my
inheritance,This is reason I requested for your assistance to have my
inherited money transfer to your custody for an investment under your
care and directive,Then after the transfer I will come over there in
your country and live a brighter life also further on my education in
any medical university as I want to study medicine to been a medical
doctor in my life.

Thanks so much.
I am waiting to hear from you for more details.
Yours sincerely.
Miss.Aminata El-Kerdi