[Qa-debsources] Suggestion about publishing news about sources.debian.org migration

Laura Arjona Reina larjona at debian.org
Tue Dec 12 08:41:15 UTC 2017

Hello all

El 05/12/17 a las 12:46, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
> Hello
> It seems that my former email didn't reach the debsources mailing list (my
> fault). Resending again (see below).
> As now I see (per IRC) that the debsources team is drafting an announcement for
> d-d-a, I think we (publicity) can wait that this is posted and summarize the
> essentials for the general public in a blogpost (referencing the detailed
> announcement).

Later than what I was expecting, I've drafted a blogpost about
Debsources, to be published soon (later today or tomorrow).

I've taken the Debsources team announcement and our former blogpost
about the topic
(https://bits.debian.org/2013/07/introducing_sources.debian.net.html) as
reference.

Please comment and improve, these days I feel rusty with writing, any
help is very welcome.

You can see the article here:
https://bits.debian.org/drafts/debsources-now-in-sources-debian-org.html

and the source code is here: