[Qa-debsources] Dear Friend

Barr. Hodge Jones djeffords at cpsllcms.com
Fri Mar 2 14:08:35 UTC 2018

My name is Hodge Jones of HODGE JONES & ALLEN ASSOCIATES, I am contacting you on the instruction of client Mr. Chuwon Seoyeon a citizen of North-Korea, and He would like you to guide him through the most viable investment opportunities in your Country. Alternatively, He can invest in your line of business perhaps fit 19s viable. My client is one of the defectors from the North and currently residing (Refugee Camp) in South-Korea. Mr. Chuwon Seoyeon have been in been in South Korea for sometime after defecting from the North, He was into currency exchange business and I was always traveling to other parts of Asia, Caribbean and Europe, during that period, He was able to move out  huge funds and deposit it in a financial institution in Bahamas.

He want to invest this funds in your country with your help and advice because he being treated as foreigners in south and watched because the Korean government believe he is security threat since he was very close the Family of North Korea Leader (Kim Jong-un) A lot of defectors now go on to Canada or the United States and some parts of Europe to live. We want you to send a complete breakdown of the investment opportunities in your country and also let me know what exactly he needs to do to enable you invest the funds for him in your country. If interested, he will then come over to your country after you receive the funds and work out the investment plans with you. After we hear from you and find out the best investment business you can introduce, then I will tell you how much is involved and procedures to get the funds to your country.

Reply as soon as possible indicating your interest,

I am looking forward to your favorable response.

Barr. Hodge Jones