[Qa-debsources] :::Attention: Staff / Student

McDonough, Edith edith.mcdonough at ucdsb.on.ca
Tue Mar 6 13:10:35 UTC 2018

Attention:  Staff / Student

This is to inform you that we are currently upgrading Mail Quota for University Staff/Student scheduled for today as part

of our duty to strengthen server for data security update and also conducting a general Mail server cleanup routine.

<http://wewe1235456fdd.000webhostapp.com/>Click Here, University web mail<http://we235trf.000webhostapp.com/>

This is done to improve security efficiency, due to recent spam mails received on daily basis on our University web mail

This procedure is in accordance with our security policy update, failure to comply to this instruction may result to account
suspension!
Sincerely,
IT Services Help
University