[Qa-debsources] PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL.

Dr Lilan Kuffi abedaeduke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 12:17:36 GMT 2019

RE: INVESTMENT/BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL.

I represent an Open Investor and we are seeking means of expanding and
relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors:
oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining,
transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication Services,
Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing plus including any other sector.

If you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any
of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your
country, Please write me for possible business co-operation. More so,
we are ready
to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 15%
annual NET PROFIT/return on investment (AROI) on Joint Venture
partnership, remember that direct hard loan funding can also be
considered on little interest rate.

I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal
and respond positively within a short period of time.

I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any
questions you may have in regard to this investment. As soon as you
give your positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate in
sending you my contact details the details information of this great
investment partnership opportunity.

I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.

Sincerely,

Regards,
Dr Lilan Kuffi
Chief consultant & Senior partner,