[Qa-debsources] Inspection service from CCI-China

cci-china at 263.net cci-china at 263.net
Sun May 17 18:22:36 BST 2020

Hello, %(邮箱名:收)%!

	Good Morning!

	How are you today?

	CCI is the largest inspection company based in China since 2006, with more than 14 years’ experience with providing professional quality control and inspection services for all products which you purchase from China market.

	Since you can not inspect the quality by yourself in traveling to China, due to the COVID – 19, so, we supply you our services are as follows:

	1. quality control (as your own staff in China) of your buying products from China. we can offer competitive price around USD150.00 per container or per time.

	2. inspect the factory or supplier (as your own QC manager in China) as per your requirement. we offer USD300.00 per factory or per time.

	3. Our business scope: foods, meat, fish, veg and fruit, canned food,medical products, protective masks, surgical masks, N95, KN95, gloves, Ventilator, PPE, machinery, building materials, garment and sexy lingerie.......

	Our advantages:

	1. we have more than 26 inspectors in whole China areas with more than 14 years experiences.

	2. Easy working days as per your detailed requirement.

	3. Fast and professional team. No matter whenever and whatever questions you have, we can give you solutions and suggestions in time.

	In the end, we wish to be your trustful eyes and hands in China, to help you control your product quality and ensure your business safety.

	If you need our inspection service, please send me email %(单选:lixinyu at cci-china.cc;sales at cci-china.cc;cci-china at 263.net)% .

	Best Regards,

	David Li (Sales Manager)

	CCI(BEIJING) International Business Service Co.,Ltd

	Mobile: 0086-138 1161 6860

	Skype: cci.david

	Wechat: 86865199

	E-mail: lixinyu at cci-china.cc