[Qa-debsources] Defend board/Mask/Respirator/Thermometer/Pulse Oximeter/KN95 stock in US- From Maxport-529

Maxport-Bill medicalsupply at vip.163.com
Mon Jun 1 05:38:44 BST 2020

Hello, %(邮箱名:收)%!

	Good Morning!

	How are you today?

	We feel pleased to inform you good news that ZMBY was authorized by three factories as international distributors, for suppling defend board, 3-ply surgical masks and KN95 with CE/FDA.

	How to defeat COVID-19? We suggest 5 steps: Mask - Glove - protein - exercise - keep distance.

	The first step: Mask

	ZMBY update Respirator/Mask offers for your kindly consideration from authorized factories, please note that all our offers are based on CIF All main port in the world, by sea. If want quick receipt, please add air freight at USD0.2/pcs for KN95, N95; USD0.1/pcs for 3-ply and children mask.

	1.      3M1860 N95 USD4.5/pcs.

	2.      3M8210 N95 USD4.5/pcs.

	3.      N95 DASHENG WITH NIOSH, USD4.5/pcs.

	4.      N95 SANQI WITH NIOSH, USD4.5/pcs.

	5.      KN95 POWECOM WITH NIOSH, USD2.0/pcs.

	6.      KN95 WITH GB2626-2006, FDA, CE, FOR AFRICA/NORTH AMERICAN, USD0.65/pcs.

	7.      KN95 FFP3 WITH CE, USD1.65/pcs.

	8.      KN95 FFP2 WITH CE, USD1.35 /pcs.

	9.      KN95 FFP1 WITH CE, USD1.15/pcs.

	10.    KN95 WITH GB2626-2006, USD0.6 /pcs.

	11.   3-Ply disposable surgical mask, CE, TYPE I, USD0.20 /pcs.

	12.   3-Ply disposable surgical mask, CE, TYPE II standard, Kanglilai Brand, USD0.20/pcs.

	13.   3-Ply disposable surgical mask, CE, TYPE IIR standard, Kanglilai Brand, USD0.25 /PCS.

	14.   3-Ply disposable surgical mask, CE, USD0.20 /PCS.

	15.   3-Ply disposable surgical mask, FDA, USD0.20 /PCS.

	16.   3-Ply disposable medical mask, CE, USD0.15 /PCS.

	17.   3-Ply disposable medical mask, FDA, USD0.15 /PCS.

	18.   3-Ply disposable civil mask, type I standard, Kanglilai brand, USD0.10 /PCS.

	19.   Children mask, CE, FDA, 3-Ply, USD0.65 /PCS.

	The second step: Gloves

	We offer you USD0.13/pcs for Nitrile glove and USD0.1/pcs for Latex glove and USD0.06/pcs for vinyl glove.

	The Fifth step: keep distance

	We offer you defend board at USD3.5/sets, free folding, can be used in school, office… The guard can prevent the infection of droplets spread through the mouth and nose.

	Validity: one week

	Any interests in ZMBY offers or you have any question about shipment, packing, certificate, please write me email %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)%.

	ZMBY can provide 3-Ply disposable protective medical mask in free, 200pcs each company for emergency use, we only collect shipping cost, please tell me which express company do you like: %(单选:DHL;UPS;FedEx;EMS)%?

Let us work together to defeat COVID-19!

	God Bless You!

B/W Bill

	http://www.maxportgroup.net

	You’ve received this message because you’ve registered or accepted our invitation to receive emails from maxportgroup.net, or you’ve expressed an interest of the product in the website. To ensure you receive our newsletters, add info at maxport-international.comto your contacts. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please click%(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)% to UNSUBSCRIBE

Delivered ZMBY CO., LTD.(members of Maxport Group), Hong Kong.
We reserve the rights for possible types, changes, price changes, and items being out of stock.
Ask %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)% for our Privacy Policy.