[Qa-debsources] PPE offers from Maxport-619

Maxport-Bill medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 22:03:13 BST 2020

Hello, %(邮箱名:收)%!

	How are you?

	I do hope everything with you and with your family goes well.

	Please check our updated offers:

	The first important notice is that the price in China has gone up from this Wednesday, because of the COVID-19 was arose again in Beijing, any orders, please send us urgently.

	Part A: Test kits, price from USD4.5/kit and up;

	Part B: Non-Contact thermometer, price from USD12.0/set and up;

	Part C: Mask, 3-ply, disposable(Civil, Medical, Surgical, TypeI, TypeII, TypeIIR) , price from US0.08/piece and up;

	Part D: Mask, KN95(Normal/FFP1/FFP2/FFP3), price from USD0.5/piece and up;

	Part E: Mask, N95(Medical/NIOSH), price from USD2.5/piece and up;

	Part F: Ventilator, price from USD10500.00/set and up;

	PL: ZMBY was authorized by PRUNUS as international distributor, which one is one of the best qualified factory of Ventilator in China, quality is good, if you need details, please let me know.

	Part G: Gloves (Vinyl/Latex/Nitrile/Mixed material) , price from USD0.06/piece and up;

	Part H: Hair cover, price from USD0.125/piece and up;

	Part I: Shoes cover, price from USD0.125/piece and up;

	Part J: Pulse Oximeter, price from USD9.5/set and up;

	Part K: Cover all/gowns , price from USD1.85/piece and up;

	Part L: Face shield, price from USD0.25/piece and up;

	Part M: Goggles, price from USD1.75/piece and up;

	Part N: Defend board, price from USD3/package and up;

	ZMBY have authorized by 52 factories as international distributors and they offered above products.

	We have stocks for prompt shipment, if you need, please ask for details by email: %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport-international.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)%.

	ZMBY can provide 3-Ply disposable protective medical mask in free, 200pcs each company for emergency use, we only collect shipping cost, please tell me which express company do you like: %(单选:DHL;UPS;FedEx;EMS)%?

Let us work together to defeat COVID-19!

	God Bless You!

B/W Bill

	http://www.maxportgroup.net

	You’ve received this message because you’ve registered or accepted our invitation to receive emails from maxportgroup.net, or you’ve expressed an interest of the product in the website. To ensure you receive our newsletters, add info at maxport-international.comto your contacts. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please click: %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)% to UNSUBSCRIBE.

Delivered ZMBY CO., LTD.(members of Maxport Group), Hong Kong.
We reserve the rights for possible types, changes, price changes, and items being out of stock.
Ask %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)% for our Privacy Policy.