[Qa-debsources] PPE offers-817

Maxport-Bill medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 02:36:37 BST 2020

Hello, %(邮箱名:收)%!

	How are you?

	I do hope everything with you and with your family goes well.

	Please check our promotion offers:

	Part A: Test kits, IGG/IGM price is USD4.0/kit, with FDA/CE;

	Part B: Non-Contact thermometer, with CE, price is USD12.0/set;

	Part C: Mask, 3-ply, disposable Medical mask TypeII , price is US0.07/piece;

	Part D: Mask, KN95, FFP2, price is USD0.5/piece and up;

	Part E: Mask, N95(Medical/NIOSH/CE), price is USD1.25/piece;

	Part F: Ventilator, price is USD7500.00/set;

	Part G: Nitrile synthetic examination gloves,  price is USD0.06/piece;

	Part H: Hair cover, price is USD0.07/piece;

	Part I: Shoes cover, price is USD0.07/piece;

	Part J: Pulse Oximeter, price is USD7.5/set;

	Part K: Cover all/gowns , price is USD1.5/piece;

	Part L: Face shield, with CE, price is USD0.25/piece;

	Part M: Goggles, with CE and FDA, price is USD1.5/piece;

	Part N: 3M 1860, USD2.8/piece, with NIOSH.

	We have stocks for prompt shipment, if you need, please ask for details by email: %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport-international.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)%.

	ZMBY can provide 3-Ply disposable protective medical mask in free, 200pcs each company for emergency use, we only collect shipping cost, please tell me which express company do you like: %(单选:DHL;UPS;FedEx;EMS)%?

Let us work together to defeat COVID-19!

	God Bless You!

B/W Bill

	http://www.maxportgroup.net

	You’ve received this message because you’ve registered or accepted our invitation to receive emails from maxportgroup.net, or you’ve expressed an interest of the product in the website. To ensure you receive our newsletters, add info at maxport-international.comto your contacts. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please click: %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)% to UNSUBSCRIBE.

Delivered ZMBY CO., LTD.(members of Maxport Group), Hong Kong.
We reserve the rights for possible types, changes, price changes, and items being out of stock.
Ask %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)% for our Privacy Policy.