[Qa-debsources] Medical offer and Buy Hg2sb207-914

Maxport-Bill medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:26:43 BST 2020

Hello, %(邮箱名:收)%!

	How are you?

	I do hope everything with you and with your family goes well.

	Please check our promotion offers:

	1. Nitrile examination Gloves, with CE, Origin: Philippine, One-year shipment: 360 Million, payment: LC. Price is USD6.35/BOX (100 pieces inside) CIF European Main Port by sea.

	2. Disposable Medical Protective- overall clothing, sterile, Medical Devices Direction 93/42/EEC(MDD), EN14126:2003. MOQ:1million pcs, USD3.75/pcs FOB Dalian, China.

	3. Mobile Shelter Laboratory, with the standards of P2+Biossatety Laboratory (PCR Laboratory), Full set with all machinery and materials needed, USD550,550.00/set CIF the main port of the world. MOQ:5sets.

	4. Vehicle Shelter Laboratory, with the standards of P2+Biosafety Laboratory, Full set with all machinery and materials needed, USD575,500.00/vehicle CIF the main port of the world. MOQ: 5 Vehicles.

	5. COVID-19 VACCINE, Improved from 2 bottles to 1 bottle for each person, USD225/BOTTLES FOB Beijing, China, payment: 30% BY TT, 70% BY LC.

	6. 3M N95, 1860 mask, Origin: Germany, 100 million for sale, payment: ESCOW as per 3 M requirement. Price is USD3.15/piece, CIF. Ready stock for prompt shipment.

	7. IgG/IgM test kits, with CE certificate, USD2.5/tests, FOB China, 1 Million tests for prompt shipment.

	8. PREFILLABLE SYRINGE for COVID-19 VACCINE, 2ML STAND DESIGN, With ISO, DMF certificate, MOQ: 50 million, shipment from August to Dec, USD0.65/bottle CIF European and US Main port by sea.

	9. IgG/IgM test kits, with CE/FDA certificate, USD3.5/tests, FOB CA, USA. Made in US, 1 million tests for prompt shipment.

	10.Nitrile examination Gloves, with FDA/CE, Origin: Malaysia, One-year shipment: 360 Million, payment: TT+LC. Price is USD7.0/BOX (100 pieces inside) CIF USA Main Port by sea.

	11.Nitrile sythetic Gloves, with Vinyl certificate, Origin: China, One-year shipment: 36 Million, payment: TT+LC. Price is USD7.0/BOX (100 pieces inside) CIF USA/EU Main Port by sea.

	If you need details, please ask for by email: %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport-international.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)%.

	ZMBY can provide 3-Ply disposable protective medical mask in free, 200pcs each company for emergency use, we only collect shipping cost, please tell me which express company do you like: %(单选:DHL;UPS;FedEx;EMS)%?

Let us work together to defeat COVID-19!

	God Bless You!

B/W Bill

	http://www.maxportgroup.net

	You’ve received this message because you’ve registered or accepted our invitation to receive emails from maxportgroup.net, or you’ve expressed an interest of the product in the website. To ensure you receive our newsletters, add info at maxport-international.comto your contacts. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please click: %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)% to UNSUBSCRIBE.

Delivered ZMBY CO., LTD.(members of Maxport Group), Hong Kong.
We reserve the rights for possible types, changes, price changes, and items being out of stock.
Ask %(单选:bill at maxport-international.com;sale at maxport--nternational.com;medicalsupplyfrommaxport at gmail.com;medicalsupply at vip.163.com)% for our Privacy Policy.