[Qa-debsources] Hello there contact me it's urgent,

joaalice2 at gmail.com joaalice2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 20:35:23 BST 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgct9nBjQwVED2i6g2Ww93mytXAKEZNY-oZRX1VIEOxURPYQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Hello there contact me it's urgent,
How are you? I hope your day is blessed. My name is Alice Joa from UK. I
work in a Gold & Diamond company in UK, where I am also the assistant
marketing manager. I was searching for a trusted foreign friend in a social
link when I saw your email and I picked interest to share a business
proposal with you.

My company urgently need a product that is used for cleaning raw gold
stones and diamond but the product is no more available in the Europe
market.
During my research, I found a company that is selling the product at a
lower cost but I don't want my company to know about it. Please I would
like you to handle the contract of supplying the product to my company at a
higher cost and we could make good profits in the supply.

I will give you more details about this business as soon as you show
interest by contacting my through this email: alice2020joa at hotmail.com
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,
Alice Joa.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.