[Qa-debsources] Third-Party Inspection service

cci-china at 263.net cci-china at 263.net
Fri Nov 20 17:50:15 GMT 2020

Hi There,

	Good Morning!

	How are you today?

	Since you can not control shipment and inspect the quality by yourself in traveling to China, Malaysia, Tailand, Vietnam due to the COVID – 19, we offer you our services with same price in last year, details are as follows:

	1. quality control (as your own staff in China) of your buying products from China. we can offer competitive price around USD150.00 and up per container or per time.

	2. inspect the factory or supplier (as your own QC manager in China) as per your requirement. we offer USD300.00 and up per factory or per time.

	3. Our business scope: machinery, production line, chemical products, tools, PV Solar panels, electric products, foods, meat, fish, seafood, veg and fruit, canned food, medical products, protective masks, surgical masks, N95, KN95, gloves, Ventilator, PPE, building materials, garment and sexy lingerie.......

	Our advantages:

	1. we have more than 35 inspectors in whole Asia areas with more than 14 years experiences.

	2. Easy working days as per your detailed requirement.

	3. Fast and professional team. No matter whenever and whatever questions you have, we can give you solutions and suggestions in time.

	Please note that CCI is the largest inspection company based in China since 2006, with more than 14 years’ experience with providing professional quality control and inspection services for all products which you purchase from China and East Asia market.

	We know china market very well with so many inspection expierences, if you need any help, please tell me, we'd like to support your business.

	If you need our inspection service, please email: %(单选:lixinyu at cci-china.cc;lixinyu at cci-china.cc;luguangfei at cci-china.cc;cci-china at 263.net)%.

	Best Regards,

	David Li (Sales Manager)

	CCI(BEIJING) International Business Service Co.,Ltd

	Mobile: 0086-138 1161 6860

	Skype: cci.david

	Wechat: 86865199

	E-mail: lixinyu at cci-china.cc