[Qa-debsources] - URGENT UPDATE

Edwin Vassel edvassel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 05:09:54 GMT 2020

Hello,

How are you? For some times now, when emailing you, the emails are
returned as "undelivered". Have you a new contact? Are you aware of
consignment in your name that was here in our facility abandoned by a
courier company.

The delivery was transferred from Belgium International Airport,
Zaventem to our facility as an abandoned consignment. The receiver of
the delivery was not properly stated on the list due to the over stay.
Fortunately, it has been deposited in a security vault when scanning
confirmed the consignment to contain money.

l have to contact you through your email on the shipment manifest. I
will tell you more on my discovery on confirmation of your response.

Best Regards,

Regards,
Edwin Vassel
Head Officer-in-Charge