[Qa-debsources] Happy New Year-CCI

sales at cci-china.cc sales at cci-china.cc
Sat Jan 2 18:44:58 GMT 2021

Happy New Year!

	2020 is a different year and full of challenges, we are grateful for our inspection service for you in this special past year with your trust and help, and delighted to have you as a customer even friend, working with you has been fun.

	In 2020, we inspected 3500 orders, which kept 5-8% increase annually, it would be great if more work and opportunities from you in 2021.

	All staffs of CCI wish you peace, joyful and prosperity throughout 2021. We would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us.

	Best Regards,

	---

	Market Director: David Li

	Global Marketing Dept.

	CCI(Beijing) International Business Service Co., Ltd.

	Tel: 0086-13811616860

	Fax: 0086-411-39887603

	Web: www.cci-china.cc

	Email: lixinyu at cci-china.cc

	Add: Suite 1004, Chenggong Massion, #72 Luxun RD. Zhongshan District, Dalian, China.